Download the order form/price list above. If you have questions about which materials you should purchase or how to place your order, please call our office at (206) 285-7565 or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Then E-mail your order to: email@example.com
Pay for your invoice via credit card securely online by clicking here:
Important Information About Ordering
- Please contact us if you have questions or are unsure of items before ordering program materials. We are happy to help you with your order and answer questions. There are no returns (please see below).
- We accept payment in US dollars only. You can pay by credit card, check (US only), money order, or wire transfer.
- For international orders: Please keep in mind that you will likely be expected to pay some amount of VAT/customs/taxes on the materials when they are delivered. This is not an additional charge from us. It is a government charge for importing goods into the country, and unfortunately we have no control over this. We will do our best to help you solve any issues that may arise, so please don’t hesitate to contact us. Please see tips for international orders below.
- If you are ordering from the UK after June 16, 2021, an estimated VAT/import fees charge will be added to your shipment to help the package(s) clear customs more quickly. The estimated VAT will be 20% of the order value plus shipping fees.
- Please call or e-mail for a shipping quote if your order exceeds $5,000 OR if you are ordering bulk books.
- If any of your items are on backorder, we will notify you. Feel free to check in on the status of your order at any time.
- Due to global supply issues, our Dina, Wally and Molly puppets are on backorder. Wally and Molly puppets are custom made by hand. Learn more about these puppets on our Supplementals page. Wally & Molly © Incredible Years, Inc., by Axtell Expressions, Inc. are available within approximately 5 months of order. Wally & Molly puppets © Rigadoon are approximately 4 months backorder. Other kinds of child puppets can be ordered directly from the manufacturer: The Puppet Store – www.thepuppetstore.com; Living Puppets – www.living-puppets-usa.com.
- Typically we are able to get orders sent out within 5-7 business days. For domestic orders, shipping time is typically one week or less. For International orders, shipping time is typically one-two weeks. Contact us if you would like tracking information for your order.
If you are unsure which program, books, or supplemental items to order to meet your goals, please contact our office. We are happy to help ensure you order the correct items. We do not accept returns.
In the event that we ship the wrong items, or items are significantly damaged upon
delivery, please contact us within 30 days. We will generate a prepaid return label for
you and replace your order with the correct items. No additional shipping fees will be
charged for order errors or damaged shipments. Please use our original packaging and
include the order slip.
For international orders: Please keep in mind that you will likely be expected to pay some amount of VAT/customs/taxes on the materials when they are delivered. This is not an additional charge from us. It is a government charge for importing goods into the country, and unfortunately we have no control over this. We will do our best to help you solve any issues that may arise, so please don’t hesitate to contact us.
If you are ordering from the UK after June 16, 2021, an estimated VAT/import fees charge will be added to your shipment to help the package(s) clear customs more quickly. The estimated VAT will be 20% of the order value plus shipping fees.
E-mail your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for successful ordering from outside the United States:
- E-MAILS: If you do not receive a reply to your e-mail within two business days, please call us. If phoning, keep in mind Seattle is in the Pacific Time zone of the United States.
- PRICING: Make sure you have the most current price sheet/order form. Download the Price List/Order Form here!
- QUOTES: E-mail or call ahead of time to receive a quote. If you are ordering bulk books (more than 10 copies) or if your order exceeds $5,000, shipping and handling charge will be custom-calculated. Send your entire order plus the delivery address when requesting a quote.
- REQUIRED INFORMATION: We must have a street address, contact name, and phone number for the shipping address. We can only ship to physical addresses (no PO boxes).
- BILLING: Please provide a contact name, phone number, and email for the billing address.
- CUSTOMS: Any applicable customs or duties taxes are the responsibility of the receiving agency. If the driver arrives with your cartons and requests Cash on Delivery, please understand that it is for customs or applicable taxes. It is not an additional delivery charge – delivery has been prepaid (this is the “shipping and handling” line on your invoice.)
- PAYMENT: We accept payment in US dollars only. You may send payment by Banker’s Draft, International Money Order, or Wire Transfer. If you need wiring instructions, please email us at email@example.com. We accept credit cards on orders up to $15,000 (please note that a 3.5% processing fee is assessed on credit card transactions.)